- Higgins, Vaughan, Cocklin, C R and Potter, C, ARC Discovery Project Grant: Sustainable farming in Australia: Market instruments for improved land management – 2010 $70,000; 2011 $80,000; 2012 $80,000
- Laming, Chris (CI) and Crinall, Karen, ARC Linkage Project (2007-12) with the University of Melbourne, Victoria Police, Department of Human Services, Department of Victorian Communities and the Department of Justice, titled ‘Family Violence Reform: Using knowledge to Develop and Integrate Policy and Practice'. This project is now more widely known as SAFER (Safety and Accountability in Families: Evidence and Research)
- Crinall, Karen and Manning, Debra, (2009-2010), Office of Senior Practitioner in collaboration with Disability Services, Gippsland: Everything affects everything else: Power, perception and hidden forms of restrictive practice in shared supported accommodation - $46,539
- Laming, Chris and Crinall, Karen, (2009-2010), VicHealth: Preventing violence against women program, A realistic evaluation of the East Gippsland Community Walk Against Family Violence - $38,000
- Symmons, Mark, (2009-2010), Vic Roads, Collaboration with MUARC: Development of an on-road assisted ride program for motorcycle riders - $899,305
- Rose, Geoffrey, Symmons, Mark and Van Doorn, George, Competitive tender for Victoria and South Australia Department of Transport: Design and evaluation of a fleet-based ecodriving trial - $74,525
- Mulvihill, Symmons, Mark, Wallace & Collins, VicRoads competitive tender: Pilot training course for returning motorcycle riders - $261,875
- Rose, Geoffrey and Symmons, Mark, Competitive tender for Victoria and South Australia Department of Transport: Design, Implementation and evaluation of ecodriving programs - $25,000
- Higgins, Vaughan, Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry FarmReady Industry Grant: Tools for dairying change – the implementation of an on-farm climate change adaptation and greenhouse gas emissions mitigation support model for Australian dairy farms - $150,000
- Levy, Stuart and Earl, Catherine, Faculty of Arts Teaching Led Research Projects 2009: Student Voices in Transition (Diploma of Tertiary Studies Book Project) - $8,723.36
- Earl, Catherine, Latrobe Community Health Service: History Book Project, History of Latrobe Community Health Service - $20,000
- North, Louise, Women’s Media Foundation, USA: Global Report on the Status of Women in the News Media – specifically research of the Oceania region (Australia, New Zealand and Fiji) - $7,000 (initial grant for 2009)
- Gunstone, Andrew, Gippsland Campus Small Grant: The Local Reconciliation Movement in Gippsland - $14,612
- Gunstone, Andrew, Australian Institute for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies: The History and Impact of Stolen Wages Upon Victorian Koori Communities - $29,300
- Gunstone, Andrew, Gippsland Campus Small Grant: Analysing national reconciliation movements throughout the world in relation to the Australian reconciliation movement - $17,122.
- Heckenberg, Robyn, Department of Employment, Education and Workplace Relations: Koorie Footprints to Higher Education - $67,500 (2007-2008).
- Higgins, Vaughan, Gippsland Campus Small Grant, Collaboration with MUDRIH, BusEco & GMS): Evaluating team communication failure in Australian operating rooms.
- Petersen, Eva, Gippsland Campus Small Grant: What are universities good for? Community perceptions of the role and significance of the university: A case-study of the Latrobe Valley.
- Fletcher, Meredith, Research Fellowship with State Library of Victoria: Jean Galbraith: gardener, botanist, conservationist and writer: a biography.
- Heydon, Georgina, ARC Linkage Grant, Australian Federal Police: Provision of Investigative Interviewing Program - $51,700.
- Lynn, Margaret and Bursian, Olga, (2008-2009), Buckland Foundation: Co-constructing a vibrant new community: Changing expectations in the Casey-Cardinia growth corridor. Collaboration with Windermere Child and Family Services - $60,000.
- Lynn, Margaret and Bursian, Olga, Monash Link Assist: Co-constructing a vibrant new community: Changing expectations in the Casey-Cardinia growth corridor - $1,200.
- Symmons, Mark, Vic Roads: Analysis of Great Ocean Road DVD - $5,500.
- Baker, David, (2007-2011) Associate Investigator, ARC Research Centre of Excellence for Policing and Security ($10 million over 5 years). Involvement in Project 1.2 'Undersatnding conflict in vulnerable communities'. Centre headquartered at Griffith University with links to ANU and University of Queensland.
- Laming, Chris, Project Title: The Men's SHED : Stories of Hope. Gippsland Research and Publication Bursary 2007 ($5000)
- Crinall, Karen & Laming, Chris. Project: Family violence reform: Using Knowledge to Support the Integration of Policy and Practice. ARC Linkage Grant. LPO776573 Partners: Melbourne University, Monash University, Victoria Police, Department of Human Services, Department of Justice, Department of Victorian Communities. $4.8 million over 5 years
- Symmons, Mark: Australian Transport Safety Bureau (Category 1): EcoDrive as a road safety tool for Australian conditions,$29,850
- Symmons, Mark: Internal: Arts-IT Collaborative Grant: Development and validation of a driver training and testing tool, $8,000
- Barry Richardson: Gippsland Campus Visiting Scholar Scheme Grant: To fund a visit by distinguished academic, Professor John Kennedy in March/April 2008,$4000
- Symmons, Mark: Collaboration with Hosking and Mulvihill at MUARC: VicRoads project to investigate the potential of an associative learning method for training car drivers to give way to motorcyclists at intersections:$65,000
- Richardson, Barry, Wuillemin, Dianne, and Symmons, Mark Rio Tinto: Adding haptic feedback to remote controlled mining equipment,$96,000
- Symmons, Mark - Special Investigations Unit, State Coroners Office & Victorian Institute of Forensic Medicine: Development of a best-practice investigation standard for heavy vehicle fatality crashes.
- Symmons, Mark - VicRoads: Project scoping document: Under-reporting of motorcycle crashes, $1000
- Symmons, Mark- VicRoads: Prioritising motorcycle fatigue recommendations, $3000
- Symmons, Mark - VicRoads: Motorcycle blackspots Inner city long route justification, surface treatments, $1500
- Symmons, Mark - VicRoads: Review and identify issues and countermeasures relevant to motorcycle crashes in Victoria, $8000
- Richardson Barry, Wuillemin Dianne, Symmons Mark, & Haigh Catherine, putting the blind in touch with computers. Brockhoff Foundation: $39,645
- Symmons Mark & Teng Shyh Wei, Active versus passive training in a virtual environment. Arts-IT grant: $10,000
- Rodrigues, Usha M. and Smaill, Belinda, 'Youth, Media and Culture' symposium to be held at Monash University in 2006, Asia Pacific Futures Research Network (external grant) - $7,000.
- Higgins,Vaughan, Dibden, Jacqui and Cocklin, Chris,'Changing Mechanisms for Agri-environmental Governance in Australia: A Pilot Study of the Application of Environmental Management Systems (EMS) on Australian Farms' Monash Small Grants Scheme
- Fletcher, Meredith, Latrobe City Environmental History, 2005,$8000.
- Fletcher, Meredith, Thematic Environmental History Part B, East Gippsland Shire. - $2,000
- Symmons, Mark, Comparing visual and haptic exploration of 3D virtual objects. $6,900, Monash Small Grant
- Higgins, V., Dibden, J., Cocklin, C., Changing Mechanisms for Agri-Environmental Governance in Australia: A Pilot Study of the Application of Environmental Management Systems (EMS) on Australian Farms.- Monash Small Grant
- Associate Professor Jenny Hocking, Project: Gough Whitlam: People, Party, Politics Funding body: Australian Research Council. Linkage Grant Partner Organisations: National Library of Australia , National Archives of Australia Value: $240,000
- Richardson, B., Chetty M., Hankinson T., 'Multimodal processing of recorded pathways taken during haptic exploration of two and three-dimensional stimulli'. Arts/IT Research Grant - $9,748
- Haigh, Catherine, 'Development of Thought and Action', 2004 Teaching Innovation Fund.
- Richardson, Barry, 'Can having to think about what you are doing make active perception worse than passive?' Humcass Small Grant.
- Richardson, Barry, 'Can passive touch better than active or is it just in the mind?' Arts Faculty Completion Grant.
- Rodrigues, Usha Manchanda , Fellowship to attend the 'Convergence Journalism for College Educator' seminar at the Poynter Institute in Florida USA, Feb 2004 - $1000
- Wuillemin, Dianne, 'Common Mechanisms Underlie Visual and Tactile Illusions', Monash Small Grant Scheme 2004.
- Wuillemin, Dianne , 'Research-based Teaching in Cognitive Science' , 2004 Teaching Innovation Fund.
- Wuillemin, Dianne, 'The Relative Contribution of Movement and Tactile Stimulation to Haptic Illusions', Humcass Small Grant
- Associate Professor Colleen Lewis, Jenny Hocking and Sara Cousins, Funding body: Monash Institute for the Study of Global Movements Project: Democracy at the Crossroads? Counter-terrorism and the State Conference Development and Organisation Grant - Value:$46,000
- Richardson, Barry, 'CDs in Cognitive Science', 2003 Teaching Innovation Fund.
- Richardson, Barry / Chetty, Mahdu. 'Can dominance of one sense over the other help in virtual reality systems design?' Arts/IT Research Grant.
- Rodrigues, Usha Manchanda, Rejuvenating Newsroom Practice and Theory unit at Monash, Unit Innovation Grant.
- Fletcher, Meredith, Thematic Environmental History Part A, East Gippsland Shire. - $15,000
- Higgins, Vaughan, 'Governing the Enterprising Farmer: A Sociological Exploration of How Dairy Producers Construct 'Good' Farm Management', Monash Small Grant granted in 2002
- Munro, Lyle, 'Shaping youth futures: Bridging the gap between school and work in urban and regional environments', 2002 Monash Small Grant.
- Associate Professor Jenny Hocking, Harold White Fellowship Funding body: National Library of Australia Value: Three months office, facilities, access
2002 - 2005
- Richardson, Barry / Wuillemin, Dianne / Ibrahim, Yousef / Dooley, Lawrence, 'Establishment of the Bionics and Cognitive Science Centre' Commonwealth Government Sustainable Regions Grant. $396,000.
- Fletcher, Meredith, 'A History of Driffield' commissioned by International Power Hazelwood. $12,000,
- Cooper, Simon/Rossiter, Ned, Cybercultures: Terrains, Practices, Futures (an Actor-Network-Theory Approach), 2001 Monash Small Grant.
- Fletcher, Meredith, Health, Housing and History: How Residents of a Psychiatric Disability Service in Gippsland Turn Supported Houses into Homes, 2001 Monash Small Grant.
- Fletcher, Meredith, Wellington Heritage Study, Wellington Shire. - $10,000
- Rossiter, Ned, 2001 TIF Grant.
- School Collaboration, Research Unit for Work and Communications, 2001 SMURF Grant.
- Yell, Susan, 'Communication Literacies and Email Practices in the Workplace', 2001 Faculty of Arts Small Grant.
- Dearman, Philip, Information, Communication and Control in Social Welfare: Responding to Managerialism, 2000 PhD Completion Grant.
- Fletcher, Meredith, Modern Muddies A Part of the Gippsland History Through Housing Project, 2000 ARC Small Grant.
- Griffiths, Mary/Reynolds, Pam/Yell, Susan, 'Graduate Employment in the Latrobe Valley'. 2000 MRAP grant.
- Lynn, Margaret, 2000 MRAP Seeding Grant.
- Associate Professor Jenny Hocking, Project: Frank Hardy: A Political Biography Funding body: Australian Research Council. QEII Research Fellowship - Value: $425,000
- Higgins, Vaughan, NRE-Social Capability Project , NRE/Montech Pty Ltd.
- Snell, Darryn, NRE-Social Capability Project , NRE/Montech Pty Ltd.