Recent Staff Publication Highlights
- Crinall, Karen (2009), Imagining Women as Homeless: Re/tracing Socially Concerned Photography, Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany.
- Dearman, Philip (2009), ICTs and Professional Autonomy: A Genealogy of Social Casework Recording, VDM Verlag Publishers, Saarbrucken Germany.
- Duffy, Michelle (2009), Music of Place: Community Identity in Contemporary Australian Music Festivals, VDM Verlag Publishers, Saarbrucken Germany.
- Gunstone, Andrew and Heckenberg, Sadie (2009), The Government Owes a Lot of Money to Our People: A History of Indigenous Stolen Wages in Victoria, Australian Scholarly Publishing, North Melbourne Australia.
- North, Louise (2009), The Gendered Newsroom: How journalists experience the changing world of media, Creskill, NJ, Hampton Press. See Reviewers Comments
- Gunstone, Andrew (ed.), 2010 A Decade of Despair: The Howard Government and Indigenous Affairs, Melbourne: Australian Scholarly Publishing.
- Jones, Graham and Roffe, Jon (eds.) , (2009) Deleuze’s Philosophical Lineage, Edinburgh University Press, Edinburgh UK.
- North, Louise (2009) ‘Rejecting the ‘F’ word: how feminism and feminists are understood in the newsroom’, Journalism: Theory, Practice and Criticism, vol. 10, no.6, pp. 739-757. Abstract
- North, Louise (2009), ‘Gendered experiences of industry change and effects of neoliberalism’, Journalism Studies, vol.10, no. 4, pp. 506-521. Abstract
- Van Doorn, G.H., Richardson, B.L., Wuillemin, D.B., & Symmons, M.A. (2010), ‘Visual and haptic influence on perception of stimulus size’, Attention, Perception, & Psychophysics, Vol. 72(3), 813-822.
- Van Doorn, G.H., Richardson, B.L., Symmons, M.A., & Wells, J. (2009), ‘Adding thermal information to multisensory input in simulated environments’, International Journal of Intelligent Defence Support Systems, Vol. 2(4), 350-362.
- North, Louise and Dearman, Philip (2010), ‘The rhetoric of ‘community’: journalism and audience participation in ABC local radio’s coverage of the 2009 Victorian bushfires’, Media International Australia, no. 137. Abstract
- North, Louise (2009), ‘Blokey newsroom culture’, Media International Australia, no. 132, pp. 5-15. Abstract