Return of Results Forms and Timelines
- SAS (Simplified Assessment Spreadsheets)
useful for recording and organising results
- Callista Result Upload Files (Result Files)
- Post BOE result amendment form
Return of Results Timeline Semester 1, 2013
|Monday 10 June||Distribute Callista Result Upload files (alternative is to download Class list anytime after Census Date, but will contain more discontinued students)|
|Friday 5 July||4pm Deadline for Upload of Results Class lists on to Callista to meet BOE requirements|
|Friday 5 July||Run “Blank/DEF/WH” results report. Reports will be emailed to schools by 5.30 p.m.|
|Monday 8 July||4 pm Deadline for updated results (including special consideration) and School Examiners Meeting minutes to be returned to Coursework Office for BOE (reports to be returned even if no changes – Must be signed by Head of School or delegate)|
|Thursday 11 July||BOE
4 pm Deadline for keying results for inclusion in publication of results
(Faculty – Run Exam Register and sign off)
|Monday 15 July||Release of First Semester results|
Things to Note:
- When uploading results, please remember to leave yourself enough time to check and correct results.
- Ideally all results should be uploaded prior to the Board of Examiners meetings.(ref. Unit Assessment Procedures)
- When results are formally released for a semester; all units must have a grade and a mark (when available) recorded. (i.e results cannot be left BLANK).
- All Withheld grades (WH) must be converted to a final grade no later than 12 weeks after the associated Callista teaching period end date for that unit.
- Deferred (DEF) and Supplementary (NS) grades must be converted to Final Grades no later than the date when Supplementary and Deferred Assessment results for that teaching period are published.
- The WH/DEF/Blank report should be returned before BOE or your School Rep should be notified.
- All units that appear on the school pages of the WH/DEF/Blank report are listed in Callista as belonging to your school. You must return results for all units and students listed. If a unit has been incorrectly registered as belonging to your school it can be corrected on the following year's unit offering report. If a student has incorrectly enrolled in a unit or incorrect year-level it is the student's responsibility to correct this and the School should send down a Result Amendment Form with the correct details.
- All honours units (including thesis units) are resultable and need to be returned as any normal unit in the semester they are taught.