School of Philosophical, Historical and International Studies
Submission of Assessment
- Written work should be submitted before 5pm on the stated due date.
- Students MUST retain a hard copy of all work submitted.
- Submit work to the Essay Submission box located at reception of the SOPHIS office (W604), 6th Floor, West Wing, Menzies Building 11, Clayton Campus unless advised otherwise.
- All submitted work must be accompanied with the approved discipline/subject coversheet available below or hard copies available at the SOPHIS Office. This cover sheet must be signed where appropriate.
- Some units allow online submission of your written work via Moodle, please check your unit guide for further information.
Return of Work
- Tutors will return submitted work during allocated tutorial.
- At the end of semester, any uncollected assignments are to be passed to the Chief Examiner for safe-keeping. If the Chief Examiner is unavailable, uncollected assignments may be forwarded to the School Office to be returned.
- SOPHIS Office is located in the Menzies Building (11), 6th Floor West Wing, Room W604. Office hours are Monday to Friday 10am-11am and 3pm-4pm.
- Assignments will be kept for six months and then destroyed.
Coversheets available for download